Tours Booking Partner:
Nepal, Tibet, China, Bhutan, India Tours and Trekking
Interested in gifts from Nepal ?
buy and gift traditional Nepalese handicrafts
We have always believed is tourism industry which attempts to make a low impact on the natural environment and local culture. Also helping to generate income and employment for local people. And to promote the conservation of local ecosystems. It is responsible tourism which is both ecologically and culturally sensitive.
The locals have major roles to play in sustainable tourism. It involves locals participating actively and taking responsibility in this tourism industry. We Encourage locals sell local handicrafts or simply talk with tourists to give them an authentic image of the local culture.
Give back to the local communities
- We promote trips that are offered by local suppliers and communities
- We ensure that the returns from the trips featured in our website are generated back to the host communities through services such as guide, accommodation and transportation
- We ensure that local guides are being engaged to provide better interpretative experiences
- We involve local communities where possible in our operations
- We purchase, where possible, local products
Ensure that we minimize our impact on the environment and help to conserve
- We adhere to local conditions and limits set by local carrying capacity for trips and host destination that we market
- We encourage our guests to take trips during the off-peak period to prevent over straining resources
- We will contract only with suppliers, such as hotels, tour operators that are able to take into account the environment impact of their activities
- We encourage our guests to contribute to My Climate to offset their emission
Fulfilling our social responsibility:
- We will actively promote and raise awareness of responsible tourism and travel practices among travellers through our website, literature and presentations.
- Travellers who booked through our website will receive information on the destination prior to their trips, so to understand and respect the culture and environment of the host destination.
- We provide our staff with regular and ongoing training, in the principles and practices of responsible tourism to ensure that the policy is put into practice.
- We will take into consideration economic, environmental and social issues when looking at new product and destinations
- We will work together with our local partners in the host destinations to implement the responsible tourism guidelines and work out how these standards can be met
- We support local projects that are related to environmental conservation and local community development
- We buy souvenirs and handicrafts from local communities for our online store and corporate gifts.